2010-2011 premier league season has entered the arena the second half and as we all know that both the transfer market before the summer transfer window and started the competition as well as the winter transfer window was interrupted by a pause into the second half of the competition has closed, it is worth listening-name name players switching clubs or new players entering the scene who shone in the EPL this season.
In the summer transfer market is not a lot of players out of the arena the premier league but we can see that one of the best purchases were made by Tottenham Hotspur to bring Rafael Van der Vaart of Real Madrid.
Van der Vaart is sluggish and does not shine in Madrid became a figure of considerable influence and changes in the body of Harry Redknapp's squad this season. He became one of the main factors of success Spurs diajang local competition and arena league champions.
Van der Vaart scored 10 goals from 19 appearances arena premier league, 12 goals for Spurs in all the event proved how quickly adapt and adjust himself with the team and league competition. Van der Vaart to prove himself worthy enough for the Spurs, so the club was worth it to pay £ 8 million to recruit him.
In the second place perch Raul Meireles who carried off the name of Liverpool FC Porto with a value of 11.5 million pounds transfer. The Portuguese player requires a little time to adjust, but her performance in the last 2 months is quite a lot has given inspired changes to the resurrection of Liverpool and Liverpool. He has scored 5 goals in 6 games last including a victory over Chelsea goal and become the savior for the Reds lately.
In third place is a player from Nigeria, Peter Odemwingie who was recruited by West Bromwich from Lokomotiv Moscow. Odemwingie not take up too much public attention because he plays for a small team but these players become a mainstay weapon West Brom by contributing nine goals from 21 appearances West Brom defended its inaugural season. If West Bromwich relegated at the end of this season probably a lot of big clubs who would gladly hold them.
Manchester United in this season, although not many players make a purchase, even in the winter transfer market and they do not perform any activity but one of their purchases in the summer transfer market is considered as one of the best purchases made by an English club this season, Javier Hernandes perch ranked fourth, were recruited from Chivas Guadalajara by Man Utd, players with this Chicarito call has received widespread attention because of his compelling, he managed to scored 11 goals for Man Utd than 27 appearances and a lot of appearances and goals that he created as a substitute player.
Arsenal are also known to frequently make purchases brilliant ranked 5th in which they recruit Laurent Koscielny of Lorient with a transfer value of £ 8:45. Koscielny central figure directly into the heart of the defense the Gunners, who happened to be lucky to get a major role due to direct injury of the two pillars of Arsenal's defense, Thomas Vermaelen and Sebastien Squillaci.
This is a list of 10 best players who made the purchase of club league season 2010-2011.
1. Rafael van der Vaart (Tottenham Hotspur from Real Madrid 8 million pounds - 24 games, 12 goals in all competitions)
2. Raul Meireles (Liverpool from FC Porto 11.5 million pounds - 27 games, 5 goals)
3. Peter Odemwingie (West Bromwich Albion from Lokomotiv Moscow 1 million pounds - 21 games, 9 goals)
4. Javier Hernandez (Manchester United from Chivas Guadalajara transfer pricing is not known - 27 games, 11 goals)
5. Laurent Koscielny (Arsenal from Lorient 8:45 million pounds - 31 games, 2 goals)
6. Asamoah Gyan (Sunderland from the Rennes 13 million pounds - 25 games, 10 goals)
7. Marouane Chamakh (Arsenal from Bordeaux free transfer - 31 games, 10 goals)
8. Yaya Toure (Manchester City from Barcelona 24 million pounds - 31 games, 4 goals)
9. David Silva (Manchester City from Valencia for 24 million pounds - 35 games, 5 goals)
10. Frederic Piquionne (West Ham United from Lyon kept secret transfer value 31 games, 8 goals)