Busta Rhymes' new album is like a 'full course meal'

Busta Rhymes' new album is like a 'full course meal'
The rapper's comeback has seen him climb into the top ten of the US Billboard charts on 'Look at me Now' with Chris Brown and Lil Wayne, and he promises his ninth album will have a different "taste" to his previous work.

He told AllHipHop.com: "There's times when you gotta go back in the kitchen and find new seasonings to make the meat taste a little better when you feed the full course meal back to the streets.

"It was time for me to put together another full course meal that aint never been tasted the way this full course meal is gonna taste."

The rapper ' who's new record is rumoured to be a follow up to 1998's 'Extinction Level Event: The Final World Front' ' also said he feels "supreme" again and able to tackle sensitive subjects in his rhymes.

He added: "This is my s**t. I am back in a space where I can talk about the things I love to talk about and touch on things people are a little uncomfortable talking about and really expose the truths, and do it in a way where it's so extremely entertaining. I feel supreme right now."

Busta Rhymes' as yet untitled album will be released in September.