Tevez ready to leave Manchester City

Tevez ready to leave Manchester City

Manchester City striker, Carlos Tevez, again issued a controversial statement. He admitted that he had not returned home at Eastlands and he intends to leave his club was in the summer.

The news that mention Tevez wants to leave has long sounded. Last December, the Argentine striker was never even sent an open letter to the management of the City of his intention to move.

City manager Roberto Mancini, previously admitted he and Tevez have addressed this issue. Mancini also said the former West Ham player had wanted to keep playing with his club next season. However, in an interview with Radio Del Plata, Tevez express different things.

"I want to leave Manchester City. Football has changed a lot for me and I do not know if I'll get to the next World Cup. This has nothing to do with whether I am elected or not enter the national team, "added Tevez.

"I have been treated very well here and I'm grateful. I also have to give everything to the results achieved by the club, but I need to change the atmosphere, "said Tevez.