In order to obtain the ideal amount of weight, doctors recommend that pregnant women consume about 300 extra calories a day-and they do not have to ALWAYS calories of cake and ice cream!
While engaged in the dish crave during pregnancy certainly okay once in a while, pregnant women should try and get used to eating a healthy snack every day, either reduce the amount of weight gained during the nine month period, and sends the message that momma's fetal health care!
Here are some snack 300 calories to be considered:
1. 1 medium apple and one cup low-fat or non-fat yogurt flavor-free with a tablespoon of 100% fruit jam for flavor.
2. 1 cup vanilla ice cream or fruit sorbet, topped with a teaspoon of chocolate sprinkles ..
3. 1 egg poached slices on a piece of bread wheat. You can add a thin layer of low-fat mayo.
4. Raw vegetables (celery, tomatoes, carrots, kohlrabi) dipped in ½ cup homemade humus.
5. 1 banana and 1 tablespoon of natural peanut butter and a small handful of raisins.
6. A small whole wheat tortilla with 1 / 3 cup low-fat cheese melts.
7. 6 cups of popcorn sprinkled with air appeared ¼ cup Parmesan cheese.
8. ½ cup sliced chicken breast or rank on the bed of salad (1 cup).
9. ½ cup low-fat cheese with ½ cup of fruit (apple, pear, melon, grapes).
10. Three 100-calorie pack snacks spread throughout the day.
11. ¼ cup almonds, ¼ cup raisins, and sprinkle with chocolate chips.