ritney Spears is planning a 'happy homecoming' treat for US soldiers

ritney Spears is planning a 'happy homecoming' treat for US soldiers
The singer was so touched when she saw videos of troops lip-syncing her recent hit Hold It Against Me in the danger zone, she invited them to her upcoming Femme Fatale tour when they return to the US.

A while ago, the troops had posted a clip of their soldiers miming along to Britney's song and dancing in their army base.

"I am in LOVE with this. I always knew our soldiers were fierce! Thanks for everything you guys do," the 29-year-old wrote on Twitter after watching the video.

The star also sent care packages with handwritten notes to the troops.

Britney says that she feels honored to welcome the soldiers at her Femme Fatale tour and hopes that the brave service men will enjoy her show.

"I was so moved by the Hold It Against Me video that the Marines of HMLA-169 and VMM-266 REIN made in Afghanistan," she told American website E! Online. "It warmed my heart to see our nation's soldiers enjoying themselves to my music. I am honored to have them as guests at my concert this summer. I hope they like my show as much as I loved theirs."

Britney is reportedly set to perform live at the American Billboard Awards in Las Vegas this Sunday.