Kim Kardashian's Beverly Hills Lunch Date

Kim Kardashian's Beverly Hills Lunch Date

Stepping out for a social call, Kim Kardashian was spotted having lunch in Beverly Hills yesterday afternoon (May 18).

Joined by pal Jonathan Cheban, the “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” babe looked stunning in a flirty white dress with beige platform heels.

Kim recently shared that her new perfume Gold reminds her of her younger years when her late father would buy her different fragrances.

"When my dad would go away on trips he always came back with a special perfume for me. I hated when he bought perfume for his girlfriends, but loved it when he bought me a glamorous bottle of his favorite scent of gardenia. So when I was developing Gold, I thought of him and other happy times in my childhood."

Ms. Kardashian also explained that she put a lot of time and effort into making sure everything was just right for Gold.

"To me, summer is sexy, beachy and glamorous with thoughts turning to romantic evenings. I wanted something powerful yet not too sweet. I got stressed out while developing the scent because I wanted it to be just perfect. I am very hands on with my fragrances. I really didn't want a square bottle of any type. I am curvy and think my fragrance should represent me. So I picked a sleek round vessel in gold with ebony accents."

Enjoy the pictures of Kim Kardashian out and about with Jonathan Cheban in Los Angeles (May 18).